RevPro presented High Stakes 2020 on February 14th, from York Hall in London, England.
The card featured the RevPro Undisputed British Heavyweight Championship Match between Zack Sabre Jr. (c) and Will Ospreay which has been heavily featured in storylines in NJPW.
Here are the quick results from RevPro High Stakes:
- RevPro Undisputed British Women’s Championship Match:
– Gisele Shaw def. Zoe Lucas (c) to become the new RevPro Undisputed British Women’s Champion
- Dan Moloney def. Jeff Cobb
- SWE Speed King Championship Match:
– Ricky Knight Jr. (c) def. Robbie X to retain the SWE Speed King Championship
- No Disqualification Match:
– LA Park def. Eddie Kingston
- Six Way Scramble Match:
– Mark Haskins def. Carlos Romo, Chris Brookes, Hikuleo, Kyle Fletcher and Mad Kurt
- RevPro Undisputed British Tag Team Championship Match:
– The Legion (Rampage Brown and The Great O-Kharn) (c) def. Damian Dunne and David Starr to retain the RevPro Undisputed British Tag Team Championships
- RevPro Undisputed British Cruiserweight Championship Match:
– Michael Oku def. El Phantasmo (c) to become the new RevPro Undisputed British Cruiserweight Champion
- RevPro Undisputed British Heavyweight Championship Match:
– Will Ospreay def. Zack Sabre Jr. (c) to become the new RevPro Undisputed British Heavyweight Champion
Results credit: Cagematch.net
Check out our official store at PRO WRESTLING TEES, show us your support and buy a shirt. You can visit our store by clicking here.
Also check us out on Facebook and give us a like and share by clicking HERE.
The post Results: RevPro “High Stakes” – 2/14/20 – Zack Sabre Jr. Vs. Will Ospreay appeared first on BodySlam.net.
Article source: http://www.bodyslam.net